Princeton E-ffiliates Partnership is proud to partner with leading companies in diverse industries to foster a vibrant exchange of people, ideas, and technologies. These partnerships extend to all industries with deep interests in the efficient, sustainable use of energy and how such energy use affects the environment, as well as interests in protection and remediation related to the environment.
ExxonMobil is the world’s largest publicly traded international energy company. We apply science and innovation to find better, safer and cleaner ways to deliver the energy the world needs.
Visitor in Residence
- Eric Herbolzheimer, Senior Scientific Advisor and Section Head for Engineering Physics, Corporate Strategic Research Laboratory (August 2015 to present)
PSEG is an integrated generation and energy transmission and delivery company that seeks to provide safe, reliable, economical, and green energy through its companies Public Service Electric and Gas Company (PSE&G) and PSEG Power.
- Somayeh Moazeni (June 2013 to April 2014)
- Scott S. Jennings, Vice President – Corporate Strategy, Public Service Enterprise Group (August 2013 to July 2014)
- Anne Hoskins, MPA ’86, Senior Vice President, Public Affairs and Sustainability, Public Service Enterprise Group (July 2012 to July 2013)
- Kevin Quinn, Vice President – Corporate Strategy (January to June 2012)
Southern Company is the premier energy company serving the Southeast. A leading U.S. producer of clean, safe, reliable, and affordable electricity, Southern Company brands are known for energy innovation, excellent customer service, high reliability, and retail electric prices that are below the national average.
Power Survey is a service provider to the electric utility industry. Power Survey’s unique technology-driven services improve the safety, reliability, and efficiency of electric distribution systems around the world.
Princeton Power Systems designs and manufactures state-of-the-art technology solutions for energy management, microgrid operations, and electric vehicle charging. The company’s UL and CE-certified power electronics are used in advanced battery operations and alternative energy, with built-in smart functions for ancillary services. Based in New Jersey, we proudly manufacture our products in the USA.